Let’s open our eyes and see the most diverse behind-the-scenes monstrous plans that are currently being implemented.
Let’s find a way to rise to a higher level of consciousness to stop evil.
It may seem that we are small and insignificant as individuals in this vast cruel world. This is precisely the view that the system that rules our planet and is implemented by Western civilization wants us to keep in mind.
“Why would you do anything that would disrupt your comfort or make you think minimally on your own and make self-willed decisions?”
“You are too small and insignificant to change anything with your actions. Give up before you even start doing it. ”
So far, everything has worked that way, and we see where it has taken us.
The only way to change something for the better is for all of us as individuals to start behaving more responsibly in spreading awareness and knowledge that everything can still change for the better if each of us contributes to those changes.
Let’s wake up those around us who are still asleep.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression, this right includes the right not to be disturbed by one’s opinion, as well as the right to seek, receive and spread information and ideas by any means and regardless of frontiers.
We working on the mission that freedom-loving people do not need to violate these unconstitutional measures in order to exercise their guaranteed rights since we live in a democratic state.
Is the violation of unconstitutional measures the only way to exercise guaranteed rights or democracies and the right is still alive?
- file claims against specific publishers, news portals, and others who remove/censor articles without carrying out proper research
- flag and report fake news that is published to scare and deceit the public
- collaboration with legal experts in order to educate our legal team
- mass promotion of knowledge of personal rights and their protection based on legal advice
- change of the approach: we demand that protective epidemiological measures (masks, gloves, sanitizers) be adopted based on verified studies and professional research and not on a subjective initiative
- reopening of all businesses that, based on relevant studies, do not contribute to the spread of the disease (instead of closing them on a subjective initiative)
- making a clear distinction between recommended and necessary by taking into account different opinions, recommendations, and conclusions based on evidence and studies
- review of restrictive measures: their efficiency, functionality, and way of implementation
- reanalysis of restrictive measures and their impact on the economy
- examination of the maximum level of socialization (the “old normal”) and cultural and social life in accordance with the realistic COVID-19 guide
- abolition of all classification of essential products, businesses, and services
- adoption of non-selective measures for protection and prevention against COVID-19
- publishing of all studies on positive treatments of COVID-19 cases
- educating the masses on various sources of information and promoting accessibility to different sources of information
- comparison of models of protection measures of different countries and their effectiveness in practice
- mandatory face covering in shops, retail setting and public transport
- restriction of movement (5 km)
- limited number of people attending funerals, weddings, masses
- limited number of people at public gatherings
- prohibited family reunions
- restricted activities of small and medium businesses
- restrictions in public transport (fewer seats, masks)
- the inability to visit family and friends outside of the 5 km
- the inability to visit family and friends who are in nursing homes
- negative impact on the socialisation of young people during adolescence
- selective approval of gatherings (e.g., schools remain open)
- inability of the father to be present during childbirth
- inability of hospital visits even in case the patient is dying
- economic collapse and instability
- increase in the number of homeless people (incomes decreased, living costs remained the same, which leads to an increased number of homeless people)
- irrelevant classification of essential products, businesses, and services
- neglect of other diseases giving priority to the coronavirus
- (official study) consequence of wearing a mask (bacteria, difficulty breathing)
- impairment of mental health, which directly causes an increased number of suicides, alcoholism, and drug abuse
- non-publication and censorship of studies on the positive effects of hydroxychloroquine
- inadequate utilisation of medical and healthcare staff
- irrelevant restrictions for potential carriers and impact on them
- limited access to information
- selective censorship on and by social networks
- censorship of free speech, thought-sharing, and any sort of independently formed opinions that are not in line with the mainstream media and their narrative
- direct blocking and prevention of expressing the opposite opinion (groups, profiles, and channels are being blocked/removed)
- information control and selective sharing of information
- spreading panic and fear
- no space in the media for debates and alternative views
- lack of relevant medical studies
- labelling and discrediting experts of the opposite opinion
- restriction of freedom of opinion and speech without objective checks and evidence
- funded by private organisations
- not acting in the best interest of the public (instead of educating and providing reliable sources, they are discrediting non-mainstream statements/people)
- demoralization of people due to the inability to access various information
- use media to promote solutions and effective prevention of the disease instead of promoting negative outcomes and presenting irrelevant statistics
- expert opinion on the PCR test (this test should never be used for diagnostic purposes, and it is highly unreliable)
- reconsideration of the need for the introduction of health passports
- reviewing the reasons and pressures for mass testing and familiarisation with the possible background (mass DNA collection)
- whether it is logical to introduce these restrictions due to the virus that causes fewer deaths than the seasonal flu (survival rate is extremely low – so much it is negligible)
- the paradox of reality between COVID and seasonal flu
- similarity between self-isolation measures/national lockdown and house arrest
- whether the goal of these measures is a social or physical distance (the phrase “social distance” is used, why?)
- should we consider the “New Normal” as normal?